Friday, July 13, 2007

Playdate with the Pilkingtons

Today my friend Casey and her kids Helen and James came over to play. Casey and I have known each other for a LONG time (since 1990!) Samuel really enjoyed watching the older kids play. When he napped, we made pretzels (with a super easy recipe I just found. If anyone wants it, just let me know.) The kids had fun making and eating their pretzels, and playing outside in our sandbox.

Pretzel making time:




Pretzel eating time:



James and Samuel in the sandbox:



Casey and I attempting to hold the camera and take a picture at the same time:

3 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

How fun!!!

bnorwood8 said...

hi
memere trying to report in again
i think you are having way too
much fun.wish i was there.Sam,
i think you are so0000000000
handsome.
i love you

Bridget Zucco said...

Wow you are having a great summer! Uncle Pete says he loves playing in your sandbox! Now he wants one too. 8^)