Friday, October 12, 2012

Three!

October is a busy birthday month at our house. Samuel turned 7 last week, and Becca turned 3 this week! She brought cupcakes to preschool to share with her class (I found the idea for these on pinterest, of course):



Then we made a Hello Kitty cake for her at home:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Then, because those 2 things weren't sugar-filled enough, I took her to a special kids baking class at Country Kitchen SweetArt, a local cake and candy making place. The theme of the class that morning was "monster treats" so we made a monster cupcake, a lollipop that looked like a spiderweb, and decorated a giant marshmallow to look like Frankenstein. As you can see in the pictures below, Becca had a great time doing this (and especially taste testing the frosting and sprinkles!)






















































































Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

2 comments:

aunti_bridget said...

Ah gosh...can I say the word "precious" enough? LOL Such great memories and pics. I will forever remember the giggles from the birthday morning telephone conversation! "Yes I'm three and you call me Becca Becca." LMBO

Deanna said...

Such adorable cakes and cupcakes! :)