Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Visit with the Jackson girls

This past weekend my mom and 6 of my sisters came to visit. They were able to stay a little longer than the boys did the previous weekend, but some of that was due to the rain and flooding which made driving difficult. Here are some pictures from their visit.

Brigid, Josie, and Jean helping making cinnamon rolls:



Samuel playing with Gran:





Fiona:



Having a picnic:



We went up to Meg's for Lilly's birthday party on Saturday. For some reason I have zero pictures of the birthday girl, but here are some from the party:







Samuel THOROUGHLY enjoyed his cupcake at the party. He had chocolate frosting all over the place. I don't seem to have a picture of that, but Meg, I think you do. If you send it to me, I will post it on here.

2 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!!

Bridget Zucco said...

This looks like an absolutely wonderful weekend. I'm so glad you got to all go to Lily's birthday party together!